Welcome to Sri City SEZ
Sri City is an Integrated Business City located along the NH-16 in the state of Andhra Pradesh and about 55 km North of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It encompasses a multi-product Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and a Free Trade & Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) in its precincts. Sri City SEZ has a seamless connectivity to road, air and sea ports with major air and sea ports lying within 100 km radius.
Sri City SEZ is characterized by its strong industrial base, skilled workforce, excellent industrial relations and a customer-friendly approach. As of today, the SEZ houses diverse industries from across the globe that include Engineering, Automotive, Electronics, Renewable Energy, Toys, Packaging, Food Processing, warehousing, Pharmaceuticals and other allied industries.
Sri City has a wide range of road networks which connects the industrial, educational, and social facilities in SEZ, DTZ and CBD to the Central Expressway.
- 24 x 7 Power
- Dedicated allocation for Sri City by Govt of AP
- Internal Substation of 33/11 kV
- Internal Solar power plant of 8 MW capacity
- 24 X 7 supply of treated potable water to all Sri City Units
- Allocation of 1 TMCFT of Water from Govt of AP
- Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Sources of Water
- Rainwater harvesting system
Why Sri City?
Location & Connectivity
- 55 Km North of Chennai on NH 16
- Easy access to Rail, Air & Sea links
- Easy access to major Supplier Hubs
- Two Airports & Five Seaports nearby
- Fast & Efficient Single-Window Clearances
- Specific Tax Benefits/Exemptions
- Extra Benefits for Certain Industries
- Self Certification
- Robust internal road network
- Well-laid utility networks
- Round-the-clock power & water
- Multi Product SEZ + FTWZ
- Domestic Tariff Zone
- Electronics Manufacturing Cluster
- Residential, retail, recreational, & educational zones